Our Services & Facilities
Kuching Specialist Hospital is committed to offer the community its state-of-the-art cutting edge technology and comprehensive wide range of medical services, supported by a group of expertise and experts to answer all questions, worries on illness, treatment and other health related issues.
State of The Art Facilities:
KcSH's multi-disciplinary care includes a host of state-of-the art facilities and services such as:-
- 24-Hour Accident & Emergency Services
The unit operates on 24 hours basis, managed by qualified DOSH registered doctor and experienced occupational nursing personnel who are also expertise in trauma management supported by a group of astounding, qualified and experienced specialist.
- Specialist Outpatient Clinic Services
A group of Specialist Consultants with sub-specialty interest from various disciplines are available in Kuching Specialist Hospital to provide consultations and treatments for patients at the outpatient clinics.
- General & Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Occupational Medicine
- Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Our Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory has the latest equipment with the state-of-the-art technology. This facility is a special X-Ray equipment used to perform angiogram (specialist X-Rays of the arteries).
The following services are available:
- Coronary Angiogram to assess the severity of the coronary heart disease and suitability for bypass surgery or coronary angioplasty
- Right and Left heart catheterization to assess the disease of the heart valves, hole in the heart, etc
- Permanent pacemaker implantation to treat life threatening abnormal heart beat.
- Coronary Angioplasty or PCI - Balloon dilation and stenting of the coronary arteries.
- Angiogram and Angioplasty of the kidney arteries.
- Diagnostic Imaging (X-Ray, CT-Scan)
The Diagnostic Imaging (Radiology) department is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art facilities which include:
- General X-Ray Machines
- Fluoroscopy Machine for screening procedure & special investigations
- Ultrasound Machine
- CT Scan
- Mammogram Machine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Occupational Health Services
We offer Occupational Health Services (OHS) for industrial corporation both multinational and small-medium enterprise (SME).
The service will be provided by well trained Occupational Health Doctor (OHD) registered with DOSH.
The Occupational Health Services include but not limited to the followings:
- Medical Surveillance for CHEMICAL under USECHH Reg 2000
- Medical Surveillance for Asbestos, Mineral Dust, Radiation
- Pre-Employment & Preplacement Medical Checkup
- Health Promotion at Workplace
- Workplace health Risk Assessment
- Noise Conservation Program
- Workplace Improvement for Small Enterprise (WISE)
- Counseling for Quit Smoking
- Drug Alcohol Free Workplace Program
- Advisor on Occupational Health Issue
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Unit
We provide prompt, quality healthcare, promote wellness and restore function.
Treatments available include:-
- Exercise regimes
- Electrotherapy modalities
- Relaxation techniques
- Treatment massage
- Ante/post natal exercise
- Rehabilitation exercise
We provide treatment for inpatients and outpatient with acute and chronic renal failure.
- The service will be provide by trained nurses specializing in renal care.
- The unit is equipped with exclusive Japanese Haemodialysis Machine.
Our Laboratory offers the following services and facilities:-
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Blood Bank Facilities
- Microbiology Immunology / Serology
- Heavy Metal Screening
We provide quality and accurate test results.
The pharmacy provides a comprehensive and wide range of pharmaceutical items.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Our ICU consists of an air-conditioned four bedded room equipped with the latest equipments and life saving apparatus for critically ill patients. ICU trained and experienced nurses are on duty 24 hours a day to provide nursing care.
- Operating Theater Service (OT)
Our Operating Suites have the state-of-the-art equipments with special emphasis on patient safety and minimal invasive surgery.
Inpatient services provide multi discipline types of inpatient care:
- Maternity Ward
- Medical Ward
- Orthopaedic Ward
- Paediatric Ward
- Surgical Ward
- Gynae Ward
- VIP Suite
There are three type private delivery suites which is well designed and well equipped for deliveries.
SPECIALIST CLINIC OPERATING HOURS
Our specialist clinic hours are as follows:-
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00am
- Saturday 8:30am - 12:30am
- Sunday & Public Holiday Closed
Night Clinic (selected Clinics Only)
Specialist Clinic holidays include all government-gazetted holidays.
OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM
We have a reputable team of medical consultants who are not only well-qualified, but also experienced in their respective fields.
They are supported by a team of dedicated paramedical staffs from various specialized disciplines. They have been carefully selected for their professional expertise and commitment to deliver personalized services.